Rhine Black Forest and Alsace Motorhome Holiday
Ever fancied a motorhome holiday along the Rhine through magnificent mountains? You will travel through medieval towns, past fairy-tale castles, the vineyards of Alsace and the wooded slopes of the Black Forest.
Explore Germany’s most dramatic landscape and outstanding natural beauty. The Black Forest is well known for it’s evergreen forests and picturesque villages and is associated with the Brothers Grimm fairy tales. It’s renowned for its spas and the cuckoo clocks. Freiburg, the region’s largest town is filled with Gothic buildings and surrounded by vineyards.
What’s included in your motorhome holiday around the Rhine, Black Forest and Alsace region?
- Medieval Cologne with its Gothic cathedral
- The scenic Rhine Valley
- Spa town Wiesbaden, known as the ‘Nice of the North’
- The wine-making town of Rüdesheim
- Worms, once the capital of the Burgundian Kingdom
- Visit to baroque Heidelberg and the spa town of Baden-Baden
- Medieval university city of Freiburg
- Colmar, one of France’s most perfectly preserved medieval towns
- Alsace’s scenic wine route with wine tasting
- Visit to the Black Forest, which has inspired some well known fairy tales