Bavaria and Austrian Alps Motorhome Holiday
Why not take a motorhome to Germany and Austria? Your Bavaria and Austrian Alps Motorhome Holiday starts in Munich. The holiday takes in both the Bavarian Alps, Austrian Alps and Tyrol, incorporating some of the most spectacular mountain passes, including the Grossglokner high mountain road, the highest pass in Austria. Along the way, you will spend time in the city of Salzburg and get the opportunity to visit the Red Bull museum, Hanger 7.
On your way back to Munich, you will stop at the most romantic and famous castle in the world, the Neuschwanenstein castle.
What’s included in your motorhome holiday through the Bavaria and Austrian Alps?
- Herrenchiemsee Palace
- Hangar-7 (includes an exhibition of historical Flying Red Bulls aircraft fleet and a collection of Formula 1 race cars)
- Salzburg (Mozart’s birthplace)
- Grossglockner Alpine Road – the highest mountain pass in the Austrian Alps
- Grossglockner Mountain
- National Park of Hochtauern in the Tyrol region
- 380M high Krimmler Wasserfälle – the highest falls in the Alps
- The deserted Zillertal valley and the Zillertal dam
- Neuschwanstein Castle
- Lake of Starnberger
- Lake Chiem
Make an enquiry!
Motorhome tours, hire & holidays...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.