Lake Constance and Three Countries
The shoreline and pebbly beaches of Lake Constance are shared between three countries. It is surrounded by mountains of Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
Enjoy the peacefulness of the daisy-strewn meadows, billowing wheat fields, Bavarian vineyards and picturesque marinas. This is a region brimming with history and cultural highlights such as the fairytale castle in Meersburg, the flower-decked palace in Konstanz and books dating back over 1,000 years in St Gallen’s UNESCO library.
What’s included in your motorhome holiday around Lake Constance?
- The Wellington Quarry Memorial to the Battle of Arras
- Faubourg-d’Amiens Cemetery
- Champagne tasting
- Zepplin Museum
- Konstanz Harbour
- Old Town Konstanz (Niederburg)
- The historical Swiss town of St Gallen
- The beautiful Austrian city of Bregenz
- Charming Meersburg
- Boat trip to Mainau Island
- Mercedes Benz Museum
- Cycle into Koblenz
- Visit Brussels
- Lake Constance