UK Motorhome Grand Tour of England, Scotland and Wales
On this 60 night pre-planned motorhome adventure through England, Scotland and Wales, you’ll travel with the knowledge that some of the most sought-after pitches and sites have been pre-booked for you. The relatively short driving distances that we’ve included on this motorhome holiday also make sure that you spend the maximum amount of time enjoying the amazing scenery.
This motorhome holiday is also available as a go-as-you please option without the benefit of pre-booked campsites en route. Please call Motorhome Travel Agency Limited for a quotation.
Our motorhome holiday includes:
- Motorhome orientation session by friendly staff who will answer your questions and familiarise you fully with the vehicle.
- Comprehensive motorhome package including unlimited mileage, personal kits (blankets, sheets, pillows, towels…), kitchen kit, full tank, WC starter pack (paper and chemicals) and supplementary liability insurance.
- Pre-booked campsites for every night of this tour in sought-after areas.
- Personalised trip documentation that provides day-by-day driving instructions for road and highways suitable for motorhomes, comprehensive list of things to see and do en route and full campsite details.
- Airport Transfer
- Campsite fees payed direct to campsite
What’s included in your motorhome holiday around the UK?
- Stone Henge
- Jurassic Coast Line
- Lizard Peninsula
- St Ives
- Tintern Abby
- St David
- Betsy Coed
- Lake District
- St Andrews
- Balmoral Royal Deeside
- Isle Of Skye
- Fort William
- Loch Lomond
- Peak District
- Sherwood Forest
- Stratford Upon Avon
- New Forest