UK Historic Tour
Low season price from £5,995
This tour is a pre-planned motorhome historic adventure through the UK.
On this relaxed motorhome holiday you’ll travel with the knowledge that some of the most sought-after pitches and sites have been pre-booked for you. The relatively short driving distances that we’ve included on this motorhome holiday also make sure that you spend the maximum amount of time enjoying the amazing scenery.
This motorhome holiday is also available as a go-as-you please option without the benefit of pre-booked campsites en route. Please call Motorhome Travel Agency Limited for a quotation.
Things to see and do on this uk motorhome holiday:
- Stone Henge
- Tintern Abbey
- Edinburgh Castle
- Hadrians Wall
- Stratford Upon Avon
- Blenheim Palace, Oxford
- Tower Of London
- St Pauls Cathedral
- Windsor Castle
- Houses Of Parliament
- Hampton Court Palace
- Arundel Castle
- Roman Baths And Pump Room, Bath
- Warwick Castle
- Chatsworth House
Pre and post stays are available on this itinerary. Prices are guideline, please call for the cost for your preferred date of departure.
Bookings are now being taken for the following dates:
- 1st April – 30st May 2016
- 1st June – 30st July 2016
- 1st August – 31st September 2016
Our discovery motorhome holiday includes:
- Motorhome orientation session by friendly staff who will answer your questions and familiarise you fully with the vehicle.
- Comprehensive motorhome package including unlimited mileage, personal kits (blankets, sheets, pillows, towels…), kitchen kit, full tank, WC starter pack (paper and chemicals) and supplementary liability insurance.
- Pre-booked campsites for every night of this tour in sought-after areas.
- Personalised trip documentation that provides day-by-day driving instructions for road and highways suitable for motorhomes, comprehensive list of things to see and do en route and full campsite details.
- Airport Transfer
- Campsite fees payed direct to campsite