Tour de France 2017 Motorhome Holiday
Tour de France 2017 Motorhome Holiday: Hire a luxury 4 berth or 6 berth motorhome for the Tour de France 2017! We will book your Eurotunnel or ferry crossings, plan your route, book campsites near the race route and we’ll even organise your parking!
The Tour de France 2017 will start on Saturday 1st July and will visit three neighbouring countries: Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg.
By hiring a fully equipped motorhome, you don’t need to worry about finding and booking accommodation near the race route. We are already taking bookings so call us today on 0117 9372644.
Tour de France 2017 Motorhome Holiday: Things to see and do on this motorhome holiday:
What is the Tour deFrance?
The Tour de France is an annual bicycle race. For more information visit http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/2017/us/pre-race/news/ahc/2017-tour-de-france-the-road-just-got-steeper.html. As the Tour became more popular the race was lengthened and it began to extend around the world.
When is the Tour de france?
Traditionally, the race is held primarily in the month of July. While the route changes each year, the format of the race stays the same with the appearance of time trials, the passage through the mountain chains of the Pyrenees and the Alps and the finish on the Champs-Élysées in Paris.
How many teams take part?
The number of teams usually varies between 20 and 22, with nine riders in each. All of the stages are timed to the finish; after finishing the riders’ times are compounded with their previous stage times. The rider with the lowest aggregate time is the leader of the race and wins the yellow jersey.
Bookings are now being taken for the following period:
- 1st July – 23rd July 2017
Alternative periods may be available, subject to availability. Please apply for a quotation.
Our motorhome holiday includes:
- Motorhome orientation session by friendly staff who will answer your questions and familiarise you fully with the vehicle.
- Comprehensive motorhome package including unlimited mileage, personal kits (blankets, sheets, pillows, towels…), kitchen kit, full tank, WC starter pack (paper and chemicals) and supplementary liability insurance.
- Pre-booked campsites for every night of this tour.
- Personalised trip documentation that provides day-by-day driving instructions for road and highways suitable for motorhomes, comprehensive list of things to see and do en route and full campsite details.
- Airport Transfer
- Campsite fees payed direct to campsite