Timeless Tuscany Motorhome Holiday
On this Timeless Tuscany Motorhome Holiday you will visit the beautiful city of Florence with its famous Piazza della Signoria. You will travel to Lucca, a walled city that was the birthplace of Puccini. You will also visit Siena, a city famous for its remarkable sloping square, Piazza del Campo and the small medieval town of San Gimignano. Pisa is the main highlight which is home not only to the tower, but also to some magnificent cathedrals and baroque buildings. This holiday has the perfect mix of culture, relaxation and history.
What’s included in your motorhome holiday around Tuscany?
- Terme Tettuccio – one of the most eye-catching art-nouveau structures in Montecatini
- Duomo (cathedral) in Florence
- Piazza della Signoria
- Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge)
- Beautiful Romanesque churches in Lucca
- Piazza dei Miracoli
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Piazza del Campo – home of the famous Palio horse race
- San Gimignano, known as the “Town of Fine Towers”
- San Gimignano
Make an enquiry!
Why visit Tuscany?
- Centennial history.
- Artistic legacy.
- Historical cities.
- Ancient hill top villages.
- Breathtaking landscape.
- World famous wines.
- Thermal hot springs.