Spectacular Austria holiday in a Motorhome
This Spectacular Austria holiday in a Motorhome takes you through Germany with an overnight stay near Stuttgart and in to Austria. You will visit Salzkammergut, where you will visit Mondsee, home to the church that was used in the wedding scene in The Sound Of Music. You will travel to Vienna with a stop off at Krems and then at Melk Abbey. You will then visit Vienna, where we recommend a guided sightseeing tour. You will then head to Graz before continuing to Carinthia. Next is Klagenfurt and Worthersee. Worthersee Lake is worth a visit and a lake cruise. You will then travel to Salzburg, one of Austria’s most beautiful cities and on to Innsbruck, the capital of the Tyrol region. You will spend your final day in Austria enjoying the Gerlos Pass, Krimml Falls and Kitzbuhel, a chic ski resort.
What’s included in your motorhome holiday to Austria?
- Melk Abbey
- Opera Hopuse
- Worthersee Lake Cruise
- Salzburg Old Town
- Olympic Ice Stadium
- Bergisel Ski Jump
- Gerlos Pass
- Krimml Falls
- Hahnenkamm Mountain
- Krems and Melk
- Klagenfurt and Worthersee
- Gerlos Pass, Krimml Falls and Kitzbuhel
Make an enquiry!
Why visit Austria?
- Austria is home to a rich musical culture, filled with the sounds of Mozart, Schubert and Strauss.
- Visit Salzburg where ‘The Sound of Music’ was filmed.
- Try some authentic Austrian cuisine such as apfelstrudel (apple strudel) or the famous Sacher Torte, a rich chocolate cake.
- Vienna is known as the wine capital but Austria is also known for its Mostviertal, or cider region.
- A great place to ski, hike or take a leisurely walk and enjoy the fantastic scenery.
- Naschmarkt – Vienna’s largest inner city food and flea market.
- Hofburg Imperial Palace – the official residence of the President of Austria.