Oktoberfest Motorhome Holiday
This motorhome holiday will take you to Munich for Oktoberfest, one of the largest food and drink festivals in the world and one of the highlights of the Bavarian festival calendar. It takes place from 16th September until 3rd October 2017. The festival is famous for its abundance of food and beer tents, serving up a traditional taste of Bavaria. You can indulge in a variety of local beers and meats. A traditional parade takes place through the streets of Munich to celebrate the landlords and breweries that supply the much-loved beers. During the parade you will see traditional Bavarian dancing, full traditional costumes, riflemen, huge floats and of course, plenty of beer!
Set out over 100 acres Oktober fest caters for young and old alike. For the children, there is a fairground comprising of a roller coaster, Ferris wheel, haunted house and many other rides and attractions. For the adults, the big attraction is obviously the food and drink. There is an open-air concert held on the second Sunday, featuring over 400 musicians. Whether you’re planning a family break or a long weekend with friends, Oktoberfest is worth a visit.
What’s included in your motorhome holiday to Oktober fest 2017?
- Grand entry of the Oktoberfest landlords and breweries
- Oktoberfest Costume and Riflemen’s Parade
- Open Air Oktoberfest Music
- 14 large beer tents
- Traditional german food,including wurst, roast chicken, pork knuckle, goulash, smoked fish and giant pretzels
Make an enquiry!
Why visit Oktoberfest 2017?
- Join the Munich locals, young and old, to sing, drink, dance and eat.
- Traditional costume parade through Munich.
- Fairground rides and attractions.
- Traditional concert of the Oktoberfest brass-bands.
- Traditional gun-salute on the steps of the Bavaria monument.