Italian Lakes and Cities holiday
This Italian Lakes and Cities holiday takes you through Belgium, France, Switzerland and in to Italy. You will visit Lake Como, where you can enjoy the leafy lakeside and perhaps indulge in some shopping. Como is Italy’s centre for the production of silk. You will go to Varenna, on Lake Como. Enjoy relaxing here overlooking the lake. The holiday continues, taking you to the Dolomites via Verona, one of Italy’s most popular cities and enjoyed by visitors for it’s art, architecture, opera and literary fame. Venice is next. Enjoy this unique city as there is lots to explore. The next stop is Pisa, where you will see the famous leaning tower. Then on to Milan, the money and business centre of Italy. The journey then takes you back through Italy, Switzerland and France.
What’s included in your motorhome holiday around Italy’s lakes and cities?
- Villa del Balbianello
- Como Cathedral
- Steep Funicular to Brunate
- Ponte Scaligero
- St Marks Square
- Grand Canal
- Murano & Burano
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Ponte Vecchio
- Il Duomo
- France and Switzerland to Italy
- Lake Como
- Varenna and Lake Como
- Dolomites via Verona
- Cinque Terre and Vernazza
Make an enquiry!
Why visit Italy?
- Take a tour around Lake Como and admire the scenery, with a stop or two at towns.
- Take a gondola ride down one of Venice’s picturesque waterways.
- Visit the Leaning Tower, Cathedral, Baptistery and Campo Santo in Pisa.
- Visit the palaces, churches, museums and landmarks of Florence.
- Enjoy the art, cultural and architectural treasures of Milan.