Dorset and the Jurassic Coast Motorhome Holiday
For a family motorhome holiday on the British coast, head to Dorset. This holiday along the Jurassic Coast offers regal hideaways, dramatic architecture and plenty of adventure for all the family. Dorset has some great family attractions. If you’re looking for a slightly slower, relaxed pace then there are historic castles, fantastic houses and gardens to explore.
Dorset has been the star of many famous film and TV productions, most recently ITV’s multiple BAFTA winning crime drama Broadchurch. If you’re after clear air, spectacular beaches and magnificent countryside with a vibrant events calendar and fantastic attractions then this is the place to visit.
What’s included in your motorhome holiday to Dorset and the Jurassic Coast?
- Jurassic Coast
- Purbeck House in the seaside town of Swanage
- Purbeck Hills
- Climb to the top of romantic, ruined Corfe Castle, now a National Trust monument
- Bovington Tank Museum
- Lulworth Cove and its neighbouring feature Stair Hole
- Old Harry Rocks
- Portland Bill
- Golden Cap
- Brownsea Island
- The limestone arch of Durdle Door
- Abbotsbury Swannery
- Furleigh Wine Estate (Salwayash)
- South West Coast Path
- Bridport and West Bay
- Corfe Castle
- Burton Bradstock
- West Bay
- Lyme Regis
Make an enquiry!
Why visit Dorset?
- Miles of amazing award-winning beaches.
- Largely unspoilt and rural in nature with a healthy spread of charming market towns and villages.
- Excellent reputation for local produce and freshly caught seafood.
- Spectacular scenery sculpted by the sea and great for fossil hunting.
- Surfing, paddle boarding, coasteering, kayaking, wild swimming and diving.