Activity Holiday – Walking in the Lakes
Activity Holiday – Walking in the Lakes: In the Lake District, there are countless motorhome adventures that will lead to the perfect walking holiday. What’s more, a long hike gives you a perfect excuse to curl up in a cosy pub nearby!
On this walking holiday you will stay at Coniston Park Coppice Caravan Club Site in the Lake District. Located on the beautiful Lake Coniston, this campsite is a perfect spot for your motorhome holiday. With many walks available from the campsite, we recommend that you try to walk The Old Man of Coniston. This fell is 2,634 feet high and lies just west of Lake Coniston. If the walk has left you with a sweet tooth, head to the Swallows and Amazons tearoom to enjoy a delicious homemade cake or two!
- Tarn Hows from Coniston
- The Old Man of Coniston, Brim Fell, Swirl How, Wetherlam
- Scafell Pike – The Easy Way
- Blencathra via Hall’s Fell Ridge
- Helvellyn round from Thirlmere
Places to visit and things to do on your days of rest:
- Lake Windemere
- Cruising on Lake Windermere
- Visiting Wordsworth’s house in Grasmere
- Visiting Beatrix Potter’s house at Hilltop